|My Account | Cart Contents | Checkout
|Home | Gallery | Service | VSM Bikes | Tech | Releases | Contact|
Vancouver Supermoto Ltd. Terms and Conditions
The materials on Vancouver Supermoto (VSM) Website (the "Website"), which may include text, images, audio clips, video clips, software and other materials (the "Content") are provided by VSM for informational purposes only. By accessing the Site or downloading any Content, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions"). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access the Site or download any Content.
1. General Disclaimers: VSM intends for the Content on the Site to be accurate and reliable, however, since the Content has been compiled by VSM from a variety of sources, it is provided to you "as is" and "as available". VSM assumes no responsibility to you or any third party for any errors or omissions of any kind in the content, and disclaims all warranties and/or conditions, expressed or implied, as to the content and to any matter relating to the site, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and/or conditions of non infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Links available on the Site will allow you to link to Websites not maintained or controlled by VSM, including sites of VSM related companies. VSM provides these links for your convenience, and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. VSM uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of its Content on the Site, but cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information available through these links, and makes no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other Website which you may access through the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Website you choose to use is free of potentially destructive items such as viruses.
In no event will VSM be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or the content available or referred to on this site, or any other site you may access through this site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. Use of the Site: You may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or other material on this Site:
· constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
· which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the copyright holder; or
3. Copyright: All Content published on or otherwise accessible through this Site is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by VSM or its content suppliers. You may only use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the Site, and maintain such notices in the Content.
4. Trademarks: The VSM logo is a trademark of VSM, which may be registered in Canada and other countries. Other VSM product or service names or logos referenced in the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of VSM. All other products, services and company names mentioned in the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Privacy and Confidential Information: VSM's Privacy and Security Policy, is a binding part of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold VSM and its related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of this Site or the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this Site by you or users of your account.
7. Changes: VSM reserves the right to change or remove any Content from the Site, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, at any time, without notice.
8. Secure Shopping: Providing a secure shopping environment is one of VSM?s highest priorities. The shopping cart on the www.vancouversupermoto.com website which requires you to enter personal data such as your name, address, e-mail address, and credit card information are protected by the industry standard secure encryption technology (SSL).
9. Pricing: All prices on the Website, catalog or on order confirmation are subject to change without notice. We will make every attempt to contact the customer in the event a price has changed substantially prior to shipping. We reserve the right to charge customer additional amount due, including after item has shipped or cancel order at our discretion. We are not responsible for pricing errors on the website or invoices.
10. Returns and Refunds: All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by VSM and a copy of the invoice. RA# can be requested ONLINE through the Contact page. VSM must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods. All items must be in original packaging and be suitable for resell. Returned items must be received by us no later than 15 Days from Invoice Date! If the return is due to VSM error, full credit or refund including shipping costs will be issued. If returned items were ordered incorrectly by the customer or are returned because they are not needed, a 20% restocking fee will be charged. Shipping costs are not refundable in this case and the 15 days from invoice date applies.
After 30 days of receiving the item, a defective item can be returned to the manufacturer and is subject to manufacturer warrantees and policies. You must include a bill of sale from VSM. If you are experiencing difficulty with the manufacturer, contact VSM for assistance. We are here to help.